Friday, July 9, 2010

The Return of Iggie

Iggie is back and its never been better! DC has made me realize how much people and time can make you change for better or worse. I became consumed by a person but now love myself the most and I couldn't be happier. As far as pleasing other the people. yeah, if its possible to throw it out the window even more I did. I recently spoke to my old art prof and started sketching again, I will show you all sooon when I get things in order! I've decided that half of high school me, the jock, artsy girl who did what she liked + the college girl who is more aware of the world, has focus, and is about optimism with perspective x the always brutally honest higgs= iggie 2010 and the future! whooo whooo!

Updates!!! I've been working a lot (Nordstrom+Intern) and its taking most of my time but I'm okay with it. I have ventured out a little but have come to the conclusion DC livin isn't for me. The hustle bustle is great when its there but nothing on nyc. Its calmer but not in a chill way. I guess I just don't digg it. So I guess Cali or NY are my options. and well maybe Europe depending on how Spain goes which I am fully anticipating!!! I am also anticipating Disconnect from Desire, and think I check the fader everyday cause it makes me remember the events of Spencer 7!

My newest purchases-Blush in Oasis and the multiple duo in orgasm ;)-Jeans(replacing the old that got altered a little to short, no worries they were freee!)-ring-bracelet-charm-boots(soon to come)! Get use to old iggie/ new for you! The doorknockers will always be around!

September isn't ready for our reunion!
Love ya, and as always keep it classy
Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment